Square french oak tank
Why not employ the best of both worlds in your red wine ferments? This unique design concept marries jacketed stainless steel with the ability to cool and heat AND oak contact to help stabilize color as well as increase oxygenation of the must during the fermentation process.
Scroll down for Features & Options
- 50 percent of the tank’s wine surface is oak.
- Full-length legs create a more structurally-sound tank
- Large radius edges for ease of cleaning
- Adjustable stainless foot pads are standard on all bases
- High-flow heat transfer dimple jacket for enhanced heating or cooling
- Mild Steel /stainless base or attached stainless legs
- Elegent Euro-style tapered legs.
- #4 finish
- 3″ (R-19) insulation with Stainless Steel #4 side wall